ZTE Optik a New Honeycomb Tablet
ZTE Company introduces its newest sales tablet with Android Honeycomb. The equipment is characterized by relatively high performance and low price. Is this enough to convince the consumers? Since CES 2012, reviewing the range of cheap Chinese tablet with Android, it was not hard to see that a leading position in this market extends Huawei, presenting quite a number of new devices. Passivity could surprise some of the company’s main competitor, the ZTE. Now, the creator of the popular Blade announced his new creation.
ZTE Optik, because of the question, is to be cheap, 7-inch Honeycomb tablet with Android on board. Its main aim will be to offer a relatively high capacity at an attractive price for the customer.
ZTE Optik Technical specification is presented as follows:
- Android 3.2 Honeycomb (no indication of what to upgrade to version 4.0);
- Dual-core processor Qualcomm Snapdragon with 1.2 GHz clock;
- 1 GB of RAM;
- 16 GB of internal memory;
- 7-inch screen with a resolution of 1280 by 800 pixels;
- 5 megapixel camera and front camera 2 MPx;
- WiFi (802.11 b / g), Bluetooth 2.1 standard with EDR, GPS, 3G module;
- Card slot microSD up to 32 GB, 3.5 mm audio connector;
- Stereo speakers;
- 4000 mAh battery;
- Access to Google applications.
The ZTE Optik is commercially available from 5 February at the price of $ 349.99.
Comparing this equipment to the recently announced ASUS Memo 370T of the four-core processor, Tegra 3 and Android Ice Cream Sandwich, whose price is to fluctuate within the limits of $ 250., Hard to resist the impression that the ZTE slightly overestimate value of your tablet. ZTE Optik being weak technically and from the much less popular manufacturer is unlikely to conquer the market of cheap, handy tablet with Android.